19 Nisan 2019 Cuma

Online Free Courses!

Hi guysss, today I want to give you a very special news! Did you know that you can take online courses from the most prestigious universities such as Harvard, Oxford, British Colombia etc. Besides, it is all free, unless you want to take a verified certificate. If you want a certificate, they charge you relatively small amount of money like 49$. 
I have taken one course from Harvard University named ''Hamlet's Ghost''. It is really a lovely piece of literary and having taken a course from such a prestigious university is a whole another experience. I have given the course link below if you want to check it out.

NOTE: Since I didn't have the intention to add this course certificate to my resume, I did not enroll the upgraded version.

As you can see in the picture above, I have watched all the videos, took part in discussions and did the final assignment. But, the self reports are only for those who enrolled to get a certificate and paid 49$
The site that I took this course from https://www.edx.org/. But, it is not the only site that you can have these kind of online courses. You can also take courses from the given links below.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder