13 Nisan 2019 Cumartesi

Giving Advices by Modals- Created with Powtoon!

Hi guyys, this video is for young learners or for beginner levels. I have explained briefly how modals are used to give advices. If your level is high, this video may seem boring or useless to you. But, do not worry, more advanced posts are on their way!


I also want to give you some information about the program that I have used to create this video. It is called '' Powtoon'' and can be used for lots of different purposes. Many people use it to create videos or presentations for businesses, advertising, and so on. I use it to create educational contents thinking that it would take my students attention and increase their motivation. Besides, apart from some pro+ animations, it is all free!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder